Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Walt: Write A Letter using character description

Walt: Write A Letter using character description
We have been learning how to right a letter the first thing we did is make a plan then we described how the characters looked some of it was hard but most of it was easy
This is my plan
I used to right my letter Then When I finished I learned how to write a letter. This is a snapshot of my letter I wrote



Also check out our class blog http://pesroom2kura.blogspot.co.nz/


1 comment:

  1. Hey Johann, Your writing was awesome because I could really hear your character's voice inside my head when I read. I wish there was more description though so I could imagine what was happening better. Keep up the good work mate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.