Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 June 2017

Matariki

WALT: We are learning about Matariki

Matariki is coming soon and are you planing to see the stars?
In school I've been learning about Matariki. And I know the seven stars are the seven sisters they can only be seen once a year at 6:30. I really want to see Matariki Because I've never seen the 7 stars Here's the a Matariki song  of the seven sisters.

I have been making a kite about Matariki and I put dinosaurs on it because I like dinosaurs 


I would like to learn more about Matariki next year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johann i really like how u explained about the Matariki maybe i could use some information.

    Kind Regards
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi johann Matariki nice music

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.