Total Pageviews

Friday 1 September 2017

Walt: Use facts to support our ideas

I wrote a letter to my principal to help our school environment by planting trees  .

I learned that if we  grow our own food we don't need to buy fruit and we can save money for the school.
First I drew up a plan, I grouped my ideas then I wrote them down into sentences and then I published. 


Maybe you can try this in your school.

Check Out our class blog http://pesroom2kura.blogspot.co.nz/

Thank you for viewing my blog please leave a helpful comment to help me on my blog posts






1 comment:

  1. Hey Johann,
    I was pretty convinced by your writing because I could see you using reasons to back up your ideas. I also knew what was going to happen in your writing because your introduction helped guide me. Next time perhaps you want to help support your ideas with some statistics (facts with numbers).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.